發新話題
打印

【轉貼】有關智賢之比賽 (當事人要求轉貼)

【轉貼】有關智賢之比賽 (當事人要求轉貼)

Dear Sirs,

My fellow table tennis team mates told me about your reasons for not approving the advertisement of our competition. First, we apologize for the inconvenience caused as it was the first time we organize such a competition. But I think it is imperative for me to step in now and email you for some important clarifications.

We respect your rules and we understand we cannot qualify you reasons as you have absolute rights in setting and executing the rules. This email is NOT trying to ask your site to consider listing our competition. Instead, we just feel the need to clarify with the following facts so that you could understand we are simply organizing a true competition by a group of table tennis lovers rather than a money scam or etc.

1.      We are an established executive search and consulting company and sports activities are not part of our business. We have offices and consultants in Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Shanghai. We organize the competition out of personal interest of a few partners in table tennis. The size of purse of our competition may be too good to be true and also free to enter. But we, including the sponsor, are golf buddies for years and we don’t consider the purse outrageous though. In before, we have organized/sponsored a few time golf tournaments in different golf courses in China. Table Tennis is the first time though.

2.      We have been using the same office address ever since 2003. Therefore, your statement “香港之地址證實已搬遷” is not true and we would like to ask for rectification. I attached herewith also our BR Certificate.

3.      In our competition prospectus, we also stated clearly the Chinese name of our company is 宏訊-智賢有限公司 – the same as on BR.  

4.      The requirement to contact the sponsor is your measure. We do not consider it a necessity though. Again, if it is your rule, we can’t qualify. However, for record, you have not asked to contact the sponsor either.

5.      In our website, if you click at SprintPro China, you will see the Zhixian logo - a divisional logo of our company and calligraphy work done by one of our ex-consultants.

6.      The requirement of deposit is to safeguard no show and that is the reason why we have prepared a comprehensive prospectus with detailed procedures and contact information in addition to using full company name and corporate email address instead of Gmail or etc. Undertaking deposit in this case will govern by the Laws of Hong Kong.

Again, sorry for confusion and I hope you could have a better understanding about us. If possible, please clarify the information in your forum accordingly and feel free to contact me direct for any questions. Thanks very much.

Best Regards

Johnny Ng

Managing Director
Facebook : http://facebook.com/hkttf

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊