21 12
發新話題
打印

[球板討論] Adidas P5 - A rubber can replace T05

本主題由 (=^x^=) 於 2023-10-31 03:50 移動

Adidas P5 - A rubber can replace T05

this rubber should have been reviewed by me a lot earlier than the tenzones and P7 but it was only until now that I have fully given time testing this beautiful rubber.

Rubber: Adidas P5
Thickness: 2.2mm red and 2.0mm black
Sponge hardness: about 36-37 degrees in DHS scale
Weight: Uncut 172 x 172 mm, 62-64grams
Blade: Adidas Avenger 5 and 7
Speed: OFF

This spin elastic rubber has been introduced by Adidas as a viable option for a Tenergy 05 and not as a "clone". With not much practice nowadays because Im too busy coaching, my control for the P7 and the beastly Tenzone diminished and so then I tried the P5 since a friend of mine really swears by P5 as the best he has tried.

Doing the drills immediately after gluing both 2.0mm and max P5's on my Adidas Avenger 5 i noticed that it wasn't as fast as the Tenzone or P7. The speed was more like Acuda S2 speed, still fast but very controllable. The P5 has a loud "tok" sound when hitting with it through the sponge. Driving produces a medium arc. Control seems to be topnotched and accuracy of ball placement is very high compared to tenzone and P7.

Next, I was excited to test it on looping. The P5 has a high throw, a lil bit lower than that of the Tenergy 05 but still high. The is being projected in a high beautiful arc and you can see the ball having lots and lots of spin in it for both forehand and backhand loops. I could say this is a pure looping rubber simply because it performs nicely on slow and regular speed loops. Power loops or spin drives are still very good but this rubber is built mostly for closed to the table attacks up to mid distance. This rubber is not for mid distance power shots as the Tenzone and P7 were built specifically for this distance.

Blocking is also a good feature of this rubber. Both the 2.0 and max were very good for blocking. Blocking is very stable against loops and other attacks since the rubber is not as sensitive as tenergy 05. Both passive and active blocks are easy.

Serving is good since the rubber is very spinny. Pushes are very controllable and spinny also. Since this rubber was designed for close to the table game, short strokes like drop shots and flicks are its strength inside the table. This rubber is very forgiving adding to the less sensitivity for incoming spin, people who will use it would find it user friendly.

I believe that this rubber is excellent for players who are looking for a very good alternative of T05. Its less faster by about 10% but I didnt really feel a lot of loss in speed with almost equal spin between the P5 and T05. Good thing is that its a lot less expensive with some online sites offering it even for just 38 usd. I will not say it feels like a T05 because both are different rubbers but its a very good option. Players who love spinny looping and good feeling will surely like this rubber. Recommended for hard or medium hard blades. Recommended for intermediate to advanced levels of playing, 1.8 is good enough for beginners though

Just feel free to ask if you would like a Chinese translation.
轉自mytabletennis.net

呢隻膠唔好打
打佢不如打 德系膠皮好過

Have you tried?
I can only say that different people would have different perspective.

Is it original?  Be careful of copyright.
主板:龍張(直)
正手:省狂
反手:R7
*******努力打大波*******

回復 4# 的帖子

thanks for reminding

回復 3# 的帖子

之前呢一隻膠一出個時 係YAHXX 拍賣有出現過 果時賣 $2XX一塊
我有朋友買過一塊返黎(但係我唔記得佢買果隻係P幾) 旋轉算不俗 速度亦唔差 容錯性亦唔低 但係佢個弧線唔係好頂身同拱
而家YAHXX拍賣 沒得賣 之後就要走去X希X專門店到賣 應該要$5XX-6XX 一塊左右
咁GE價錢 但係出球質量不及Baracuda  梗係唔抵打LA
本帖最近評分記錄
  • jcclee +6 多謝分享 2012-5-19 15:08

回復 6# 的帖子

Baracuda is a high-rated rubber overseas.

我只係知道P5價錢上可以代替Tenergy~~~~唔係功能上~~~~
< -- 新手中的低手
< -- 弧圈再結合慢功

回復 8# 的帖子

If u said with comparison of the price, I think 90%of the rubbers can also share the same function

回復 8# 的帖子

應該會仲貴過T05

回復 10# 的帖子

The price would reduce when time goes on.

引用:
原帖由 monkey330 於 2012-5-19 14:07 發表
The price would reduce when time goes on.
真係嗎? 4年前的Tenergy都好似係HKD380, 依家真係勁丫~~~~~

幾時Tenergy會番去2百幾呢~~~~我一定等的~~~~
< -- 新手中的低手
< -- 弧圈再結合慢功

回復 12# 的帖子

I mean Adidas' rubber not BTY one

Adidas 推線這些套膠時
並無用上ESN公司的最新技術
所以它的P系是前期蛋糕作品
沒什麽大不了
到現在德系蛋糕中
最可代替T05的是R7
這是不論中國人或外國球員也認同的
還有一點
如轉載請把原作者的名字和link加上以示專重
本帖最近評分記錄
人生中會結識到很多人
有些只能做朋友
有些會更親密

引用:
原帖由 BrianDD 於 2012-5-19 15:22 發表
Adidas 推線這些套膠時
並無用上ESN公司的最新技術
所以它的P系是前期蛋糕作品
沒什麽大不了
到現在德系蛋糕中
最可代替T05的是R7
這是不論中國人或外國球員也認同的
還有一點
如轉載請把原作者的名字 ...
原來係咁, Thanks
我差點都想買來試....
R7 是我其中的至愛, 用反手多(信心保證) !
我訂了 R9 (亦有點期望)
<strong>橫板 : Juic Hinoki Carbon lll (ST)
正手 : Donic Bluestorm Z1
反手 : Tibhar Aurus Prime

橫板 : Butterfly W.Schlager FL (96g)
正手 : Tibhar Evolution MXP
反手 : Tenergy 64

引用:
原帖由 BrianDD 於 2012-5-19 15:22 發表
Adidas 推線這些套膠時
並無用上ESN公司的最新技術
所以它的P系是前期蛋糕作品
沒什麽大不了
到現在德系蛋糕中
最可代替T05的是R7
這是不論中國人或外國球員也認同的
還有一點
如轉載請把原作者的名字 ...
非常好既講解
有D人係外國既論壇(table tennis dXXly)講到adidas既膠天花龍鳳
信一成都死......

引用:
原帖由 jcclee 於 2012-5-19 16:37 發表

原來係咁, Thanks
我差點都想買來試....
R7 是我其中的至愛, 用反手多(信心保證) !
我訂了 R9 (亦有點期望)
R9
打完可唔可以出個報告

回復 17# 的帖子

如果是好的, 我一定會 !
<strong>橫板 : Juic Hinoki Carbon lll (ST)
正手 : Donic Bluestorm Z1
反手 : Tibhar Aurus Prime

橫板 : Butterfly W.Schlager FL (96g)
正手 : Tibhar Evolution MXP
反手 : Tenergy 64

回復 18# 的帖子

唔好都單聲
廢是大家做水魚

Adidas膠皮真係好好打,好全面0既膠,我0既感覺係好過T05,但價錢始終係最大問題,係香港代理問題組....

21 12
發新話題
最近訪問的版塊