引用:
原帖由 Gary_Cheung 於 2007-12-14 15:32 發表

我出係gold finger.!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol
Ball game only, no big deal!

引用:
原帖由 瑤瑤 於 2007-12-24 23:38 發表
Happy Birthday! :loveliness:
Thanks, sweetie!:lol

啱啱同羅殺打完波, 佢就梗係好勁啦! 佢仲好好人, 幫我練橫打! 雖然打得質量低d, 總算有少少進步! 好似星期日Anthony話齋, 3至4個月應該有d成績! 多謝哂呀羅殺同Anthony! 梗係仲要多謝Gary啦!  費時佢話"side"Gas, 唔係"side"Gary!

星期六兩個鐘羽毛球, 星期日喺兵工廠打3個鐘乒乓波, 星期一再3個鐘羽毛球, 今日又同羅殺打兩個鐘乒乓波! 個人真係有d累! 希望兩樣技術可以進步多d, 身型又可以好似97年結婚時咁fit就好啦! 145-150lbs! :victory: 而家, 唉!................. 就嚟160啦!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:'(

引用:
原帖由 極道羅殺 於 2008-1-8 18:07 發表

個就
你好我好多可樂兄
哈哈哈!!!!!! 彼此彼此啦!

BTW, 我個女真失禮! 總知我就無佢乎, 俾佢激死同玩死! 教人哋嗰d我就耍家, 自己兩個就............. 唉!

真的嗎? 真不好意思,  因在工作上及義工團體都非常繁忙, 四月在北京回來會再同大家會面

I haven't met you comrades for nearly 2 months. Terribily busy at work, volunteer service and family as well. I will be flying to Beijing on 21st this month and come back on 29th. Mainly visiting those Olympic sports ground and stadiums with the Home Affairs Bureau. Preparatory work for those HK volunteer helpers as well.

Originally, I planned to join guys for BBQ tonight  , however, my girl is still in St Teresa's hospital due to high fever and flu . She has been admitted to hospital since Thur morning. She's much better now and hopefully, can be released today or by tomorrow.

I think I cannot come today, sorry! Wish you guys and gals having fun and healthy all the times.

Best regards,
Cola

thx,moon

引用:
原帖由 smallstar 於 2008-3-15 09:49 發表

Hi Cola, I also fly to Beijing visit the Olympic sports ground on 19th next week and come back on 23th. Hope can meet you there.

Really? keep contact then! You go with which organization?

I miss you guys, too! Sorry ah, I will come back in Apr for sure!

Just came back from Beijing last night! How come nobody inform me about the withdrawal of my 版主 status?

[ 本帖最後由 Cola 於 2008-3-29 12:35 編輯 ]

I thought you guys don't like me to play and work with you anymore! Just kidding jei! I care and concern about our web and friendship ah ma!

引用:
原帖由 瑤瑤 於 2008-3-29 13:12 發表
哎呀..我都唔知呀.....係咪你太耐無出現既關係呀 ?
I believe so!

Not at home now! sorry!

Did I give you anything? Sorry, I forgot la!

Dear all, I come back la! Should be less busy starting from this month! Cheers!

咁多位兄弟姊妹, 真唔好意思, 剛剛從海外工幹番嚟! 有d波友都知我好鬼死忙, 4號晚5號早上, 有個颱風"海高斯"會好接近香港!  我4號晚可能要臨時當bad weather standy-by更! 你哋有d人都知我做嘅係同航空有關, 氣象或颱風消息都幾準呀

真係希望呢個風會吹過d, 唔好吹嚟香港! 上幾個風, 我哋做到嘔電呀!

發新話題