發新話題
打印

[長膠] 長膠殺手

本主題由 (=^x^=) 於 2023-10-31 04:30 下沉
Attack using long pimple rubber ox

one of the powerful attack using long pimple rubber is backhand side spin lift against down spin return.

Set up : serve a strong down spin serve short over the net , backhand side spin lift the down spin return with your long pimple , the ball will go very fast with strange effect which your opponent even the heavy looper is hardly to resist.  Remember not to serve the ball too long to avoid being looped.

You need to twiddle the blade after serving to long pimple for attack if you are a penholder.

[ 本帖最後由 李清33888 於 2011-7-10 12:11 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 乒乓在線 於 2011-7-10 12:47 發表

SIR, LIFT = 拱?
slide your blade side way upward towards the corner of the table using your long pimple , it is a real killer which I won a lot of points , particularly good for double play when you don't need to twiddle your blade and in a good attack position , just get your partner to set it up for you as mentioned in my previous comment. Please do it with confidence as it is a good set up all the time for any down spin returns at any time, the stronger the down spin return the faster and heavier return to your opponent usually made them stunt.

引用:
原帖由 乒乓在線 於 2011-7-10 13:08 發表

TKS , THE VIDEO INCLUDES 'LIFT'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ykvEitNOtA&feature=related
This is a good training video from Dr.Neubauer , it contains the demo of side spin lifting in this professional video, the only difference is I use Penhold lift from backhand, basically the forehand lift is also workable in a similar way to kill the ball .

For forehand attack of a top spin ball from a looper, wait until the incoming ball is falling and use a left side spin chop the ball down side way to the table aiming just over the net , this is useful particularly when hitting a high ball tossed by your opponent, a lot of pimple killer tosses you high ball to let you make mistakes .

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊