88 12345
發新話題
打印

【轉貼】有關智賢之比賽 (當事人要求轉貼)

【轉貼】有關智賢之比賽 (當事人要求轉貼)

Dear Sirs,

My fellow table tennis team mates told me about your reasons for not approving the advertisement of our competition. First, we apologize for the inconvenience caused as it was the first time we organize such a competition. But I think it is imperative for me to step in now and email you for some important clarifications.

We respect your rules and we understand we cannot qualify you reasons as you have absolute rights in setting and executing the rules. This email is NOT trying to ask your site to consider listing our competition. Instead, we just feel the need to clarify with the following facts so that you could understand we are simply organizing a true competition by a group of table tennis lovers rather than a money scam or etc.

1.      We are an established executive search and consulting company and sports activities are not part of our business. We have offices and consultants in Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Shanghai. We organize the competition out of personal interest of a few partners in table tennis. The size of purse of our competition may be too good to be true and also free to enter. But we, including the sponsor, are golf buddies for years and we don’t consider the purse outrageous though. In before, we have organized/sponsored a few time golf tournaments in different golf courses in China. Table Tennis is the first time though.

2.      We have been using the same office address ever since 2003. Therefore, your statement “香港之地址證實已搬遷” is not true and we would like to ask for rectification. I attached herewith also our BR Certificate.

3.      In our competition prospectus, we also stated clearly the Chinese name of our company is 宏訊-智賢有限公司 – the same as on BR.  

4.      The requirement to contact the sponsor is your measure. We do not consider it a necessity though. Again, if it is your rule, we can’t qualify. However, for record, you have not asked to contact the sponsor either.

5.      In our website, if you click at SprintPro China, you will see the Zhixian logo - a divisional logo of our company and calligraphy work done by one of our ex-consultants.

6.      The requirement of deposit is to safeguard no show and that is the reason why we have prepared a comprehensive prospectus with detailed procedures and contact information in addition to using full company name and corporate email address instead of Gmail or etc. Undertaking deposit in this case will govern by the Laws of Hong Kong.

Again, sorry for confusion and I hope you could have a better understanding about us. If possible, please clarify the information in your forum accordingly and feel free to contact me direct for any questions. Thanks very much.

Best Regards

Johnny Ng

Managing Director
Facebook : http://facebook.com/hkttf

We should encourage sponsorship instead of driving them away....

HKTTF should add some background information or a link to previous posts so that readers could understand what's going on.  I believe that HKTTF should have sound reasons to reject their application.

According to my friend, the competition was well organised.

問題出現既原因係一開始雙方溝通不足, 發生誤會
其實下次只要大家慢慢溝通理解, 唔好咁急, 應該唔會再有問題既

http://hkttf.com/viewthread.php?tid=34784&extra=page%3D1

first of all, thank you for polyman, yes we should post more information about this competition application and why reject it.

also thank you for shun about your comment and checking about booking status in previous time.

once again, we encourage more exchange in TT
but

1) we don't encourage award is "Money"
2) we didn't know each other before your application, but you requested players to pay deposit, we need to handle it carefully.  
3) before seeing your competition post, no one send competition request to us, no one know your background, no one know the guy, no one send BR, no one know your objective....too many unknown,

Btw, one of our member checked no one book the tables.

Due to too many unknown, we decide to reject your application.  If you would like to apply competition again, welcome to send all your information to our email box [email protected] 30days before competition days, tks!

唔好意思 ! 我讀得書少 ! 可有中文翻譯嗎 ?

引用:
原帖由 阿舜 於 2011-3-3 17:56 發表
問題出現既原因係一開始雙方溝通不足, 發生誤會
其實下次只要大家慢慢溝通理解, 唔好咁急, 應該唔會再有問題既
i agree with Shun, be patient
to be honest, i hope you can join more our forum first, join more discussion, join more HKTTF competition, if you would like to push TT in HK.  JOIN is also one of biggest support and push for TT world in HK and HKTTF. tks

btw 16 people competition is a good starting.

-------------------------------------------------

try to use google translate, im not in hk, can't type chinese in this computer, sorry manchai

引用:
原帖由 mao 於 2011-3-3 18:14 發表
http://hkttf.com/viewthread.php?tid=34784&extra=page%3D1

first of all, thank you for polyman, yes we should post more information about this competition application and why reject it.

also thank ...
其實該比賽最終租左璧球室及康樂室來打(應該是因為普通團體不能連續租主場幾個鐘)

我一開始認為這種高獎金比賽(相比普通比賽)通常都應該租整個主場來進行, 當我發現沒人租主場時, 便提出是否還未租場或者只租了璧球場來進行比賽的問題

不過之後可能主辦單位看不到我的問題, 沒有回答, 所以發生了更加多的誤會

所以都係一句, 多點溝通, 便會少點問題

投訴至高境界打假波

好假.....
我大比數輸牢.......佢特登放水比我到DEDUCE,,,,,比D希望我....
然後....在DEDUCE KO 我....好"狠毒"
香港乒乓網
查詢電話:97020720
就是忘記背後,努力面前的,向著標竿直跑。腓三:14

論壇只有一個野獸

乒超只有一人打八場, WIN 8 塲....
其實是打11塲WIN11塲, 只是有三塲因為出塲過多而DQ
香港乒乓網
查詢電話:97020720
就是忘記背後,努力面前的,向著標竿直跑。腓三:14

冰個 ?
<strong>橫板 : Juic Hinoki Carbon lll (ST)
正手 : Donic Bluestorm Z1
反手 : Tibhar Aurus Prime

橫板 : Butterfly W.Schlager FL (96g)
正手 : Tibhar Evolution MXP
反手 : Tenergy 64

PUNGENCY
<-->

引用:
原帖由 (=^x^=) 於 2011-3-8 10:30 發表

好假.....
ban 佢!

打爆波嗰位!

引用:
原帖由 (=^x^=) 於 2011-3-8 10:30 發表

好假.....
打波打到收放自如才是最高境界
wlwlwl
Forehand: inverted
Backhand: Tibhar Grass Dtecs

強烈聲討至高,咁殘忍
``_||私ゾやスギメ愛ウネエ*░(((

乒匯乒乓球會
逢星期四 8:00-11:00pm 歌和老街室內運動塲

葉師父
``_||私ゾやスギメ愛ウネエ*░(((

乒匯乒乓球會